We’re providing research-based, proven practices in a new self-paced format to help you expand on EL education strategies at your convenience. Reflect on and refine your approach to scaffolding content instruction for ELs while earning a certificate for one hour of professional development (PD) upon course completion. You will also have the opportunity to earn an additional two hours of PD credit for completing and submitting optional coursework. You can sign up at your convenience (there is no set start date) and complete the course at any time.In this online, asynchronous (self-paced) course, you will:
- Define scaffolding for ELs,
- Explore a range of strategies for scaffolding instruction for ELs,
- Describe strategies for planning scaffolded lessons for ELs, and
- Apply strategies for planning a scaffolded lesson for ELs.
- Interactive video presentations,
- A note-taking guide,
- Tools for supporting implementation of strategies,
- An online resource sharing tool (Padlet), and
- A certificate for 1-3 hours* of professional development.
Cost: USD 99.00
Use the button above to pay through PayPal and be enrolled within minutes!
We also accept purchase orders to facilitate payment by invoice. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.