There is no time like the present for you to reflect on your role in culturally responsive teaching and use new tools to build an even stronger school community that is inclusive of MLs. Our new 20-hour book study is designed for educators looking for tools and strategies to support the implementation of culturally responsive teaching in their context. The book study is framed around Sydney Snyder and Diane Staehr Fenner’s new book Culturally Responsive Teaching for Multilingual Learners: Tools for Equity. This professional development opportunity, applicable for teachers and administrators, allows you to independently read and reflect on your learning.
The book includes research-based and practical tools for implementing culturally relevant teaching in your context by exploring topics such as:
- Building cultural competency,
- Placing students at the center of learning,
- Leveraging students' linguistic and cultural backgrounds, and
- Uniting students' schools, families, and communities.
The book study is self-paced and can be completed according to your schedule. This on-demand course includes:
- Three reflection questions per chapter,
- Videos clips that accompany a selection of chapters,
- A pre- and post-course survey, and
- A certificate for 20 PD hours.
Purchase of this course does not include the book.
Plus 3% additional processing fee when paying by credit card or PayPal
Use the button above to pay through PayPal and be enrolled within minutes!
We also accept purchase orders to facilitate payment by invoice. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information.